Amenities include one, two and three bedroom suites, two pools, on-site restaurant (www.somewherecafeandlounge.com), onsite Dive Shop Caicos Adventures, and if you book with Leanne or Jaya you get 2 complimentary de-stress massages and complimentary use of our fully equipped fitness centre located at www.reefresidences.com.
· One, two and three bedroom suites
· Fully equipped kitchens
· Cable TV, CD and DVD players
· In-room safe
· Air conditioning
· Washer/Dryer in Penthouses & Ocean Grand Suites
· Ocean Suites have laundry facilities in building
· Personal bathrobes, bath amenities & hair dryers
· Two pools
· Fitness Center
· Excursions desk
· Casual dining at the Somewhere Café
· Convenience store
*Daily maid service
*Chaise lounges & beach towels
*Free wi-fi & cable Internet access
*Complimentary de-stress massages
*Complimentary access to Reef Residences fitness facility (have to book with Leanne or Jaya)
Barefoot dining redefined! The Somewhere Café at Coral Gardens has been transformed into a Café & Lounge. "Somewhere"; the concept: a relaxing beach café/lounge serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and offering refreshing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from two full service bars on two floors. The food served at Somewhere consists of simple, fast, delicious menu items with a Tex-Mex theme for the casual beachgoer/tourist served throughout the day and evening.
Somewhere Cafe Closing information:
Sunday July 30th - Breakfast Service Ends
July 31st - Sept 17th - Lunch & Dinner service offered starting at 12pm -10pm (upstairs dinner only)
Sept 17th - Annual Closing Party w/ DJ Dayoh
Sept 18 – 30 closed (13 days )
Oct 1st Sunday = reopen for dinner only. Service to begin at 5pm daily (downstairs only).
Nov 3 Fri – resume lunch dinner service open upstairs and downstairs begins again starting daily at 12pm
Nov 17th Fri - full service resumes with breakfast being offered daily at 8:30am.
Jojo's by the Windsong does not close.
- Bay Bistro close from 2nd September and re-open the 6 October
- Grace’s Cottage from 6 September and re-open on the 8th October
- Coyaba from 1st September and re-open on the 10th October
- Caicos Café from 1st September and re-open 16th October
- Lemon Café from 3rd September and re-open 3rd October
- Magnolia from 1st September and re-open on the 16th October
The fitness centre is free to use for our guests and is complete with state of the art equipment. It is located at Reef Residences which is diagonally adjacent to Coral Gardens.
List of equipment:
Cybex MG 500 with Leg Extension/Seated Leg Curl
Cybex -10 to 80 Degree Adjustable Bench
Cybex Twin Tier Dumbbell Rack
Cybex FT 360
Nautilus 800 Treadmill
Nautilus 3000 Recumbent Cycle
Nautilus 3000 Upright Cycle
Nautilus 3000 Elliptical
5-50 x 5lb. Increments Steel Dumbbells w/Cast End Caps
Tranquil spa facilities located at Reef Residences.