The Turks & Caicos can easily be reached with direct flights from the US, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.
Commercial Airline flights
There are several regular direct flights to the island of Providencials from the US, Canada and Europe.
- WestJet - WestJet.com New Direct Flights from Toronto, Canada!
- JetBlue - JetBlue.com New Direct Flights!
- BestAirPrice - BestAirPrice.com Just like it says - for the best air prices!
- American Airlines - www.aa.com flies from Boston, Miami and New York
- US Airways - www.usairways.com flies from Philadelphia, Boston, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Raleigh and Richmond, VA through Charlotte, North Carolina
- Delta - www.delta.com offers seasonal weekly flight from Atlanta to Providenciales
- Charter flights are available from Toronto, Detroit, Boston, Miami, Philadelphia, Chicago and Fort Launderdale
- British Airways www.britishairways.com operates direct flights from London
- Flights are also available through connections in Canada on Air Canada www.aircanada.com
By Private Aircraft
Sky King - 649-941-5464 | Fax: 649-941-5127
The Turtle Cove Marina, a full service facility situated just 2 miles east of Coral Gardens, has accomodated yachts up to 142' with a 7' draft.
Turtle Cove Marina
For information and assistance:
649-941-3781 | Fax: 649-946-4326
Once you have your rental car and exit the airport you will be on the Leeward Highway (which is the only major road in Providenciales, TCI).
- Take a left turn at the round-about (Welcome to Providenciales), keep left
- At the second round-about, continue ahead.
- At the third round-about, take a left turn (this will be - Suzie Turn). Now you will be on the Turtle Cove Road.
- In less than 10 minutes, you will come to another sign that reads (Turtle Cove/ Lower Bight/Leeward Highway.
- Keep left for Lower Bight and you will see the Gansevoort/Wymara Resort, West Bay Club, Turks and Caicos Club, then the sign for Coral Gardens Resort.
Coral Gardens - located on Penn’s Road