Commercial Airline flights
There are several regular direct flights to the island of Providencials from the US, Canada and Europe.
- WestJet - WestJet.com New Direct Flights from Toronto, Canada!
- JetBlue - JetBlue.com New Direct Flights!
- BestAirPrice - BestAirPrice.com Just like it says - for the best air prices!
- American Airlines - www.aa.com flies from Boston, Miami and New York
- US Airways - www.usairways.com flies from Philadelphia, Boston, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Raleigh and Richmond, VA through Charlotte, North Carolina
- Delta - www.delta.com offers seasonal weekly flight from Atlanta to Providenciales
- Charter flights are available from Toronto, Detroit, Boston, Miami, Philadelphia, Chicago and Fort Launderdale
- British Airways www.britishairways.com operates direct flights from London
- Flights are also available through connections in Canada on Air Canada www.aircanada.com
By Private Aircraft
Sky King - 649-941-5464 | Fax: 649-941-5127
The Turtle Cove Marina, a full service facility situated just 2 miles east of Coral Gardens, has accomodated yachts up to 142' with a 7' draft.
Turtle Cove Marina
For information and assistance:
649-941-3781 | Fax: 649-946-4326
Once you have your rental car and exit the airport you will be on the Leeward Highway (which is the only major road in Providenciales, TCI).
- Take a left turn at the round-about (Welcome to Providenciales), keep left
- At the second round-about, continue ahead.
- At the third round-about, take a left turn (this will be - Suzie Turn). Now you will be on the Turtle Cove Road.
- In less than 10 minutes, you will come to another sign that reads (Turtle Cove/ Lower Bight/Leeward Highway.
- Keep left for Lower Bight and you will see the Gansevoort/Wymara Resort, West Bay Club, Turks and Caicos Club, then the sign for Coral Gardens Resort.
Coral Gardens - located on Penn’s Road